To create a positive social environment on each street and corner that will evolve into a culture of friendliness despite race or religion. This deeply embedded culture will continue long after the pioneers have moved on.
• To act as a catalyst and nurture a sense of community.
• To promote and maintain volunteerism with our association.
Fiddlesticks provides a foundation for quality social and recreational programs to encourage healthy lifestyles, volunteer participation and a sense of involvement with our community.
• We believe volunteering is fun;
• We believe recreation and leisure should be inclusive and accessible to all;
• We believe youth can be our leaders today;
• We believe in active community development.